Standards of Behavior
As White Tail Resort is a family nudist resort, we dress or undress for comfort. We do require those who use our recreational facilities to do so in the nude when appropriate. The pool, sauna and hot tub areas are nude use only. Nudity is required at all times when inside buildings, including while dining and at dances. The Pavilion area is considered clothing optional and is an excellent place for first timers to begin their experience. First time visitors are allowed a limited adjustment time during which they may remain clothed only at their camp site, room, cabin or the Pavilion area.
Jewelry and Body Piercing
Understated jewelry is the rule. Most body piercings are acceptable. Hanging or connecting jewelry of any kind is not permitted. Management reserves the right to determine what is acceptable while on White Tail Resort Property. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Use your gate card or ring the bell for entrance.
- Sit on your own towel whenever you are nude.
- Observe that all pools, the hot tub, and the sauna areas are always nude use only, except that plastic pants over leak proof diapers must be worn by non-toilet trained children.
- Shower and rinse off before entering the pools or hot tub.
- Swim at your own risk and follow posted pool and hot tub rules. Lifeguards are not provided at our pools and hot tub.
- Observe Virginia regulations requiring children 14 and under to be under direct supervision of a parent or designated responsible adult 18 or older whenever inside the pool fence or in the hot tub or indoor pool buildings.
- Enjoy your floats and rafts in the pools, so long as the pools aren’t crowded.
- Use caution around our pools, hot tub and other waterways.
- Use radios and televisions with the volume kept low so that others aren’t disturbed. Earphone use is preferred.
- During quiet hours of 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. keep noise to a minimum in all areas other than the clubhouse buildings.
- Provide direct supervision of minor children at all times. Members and guests who bring minor children to White Tail Resort are solely responsible for their behavior, whereabouts and safety and for any damage they cause.
- Ensure that children that are your responsibility adhere to our curfew of 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. for those under age 15 and 12:00 midnight to 7:00 a.m. for ages 15 to 17.
- Participate in our various activities and athletic events, but only at your own risk. Each participant is solely responsible for his or her own safety including use of appropriate safety equipment. White Tail Resort and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, members, and guests are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Immediately report any offensive behavior to management. Overt sexual behavior, or the appearance of overt sexual behavior, is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy our quality food and beverages.
- Follow anyone through the gate or allow any person to follow you in or loan your gate card to others.
- Use or bring into White Tail Resort photographic devices of any kind. These items are subject to confiscation. Cell phones with camera may be used for business or personal calls only; if used for photo purposes, they will be subject to confiscation.
- Behave or act in any way that disrupts peace and harmony. Any action or activity that is abusive, intimidating or dangerous to any person or White Tail Resort is prohibited.
- Engage in intimate conduct, suggestive or sexually provocative behavior, or overt sexuality.
- Wear provocative or sexually suggestive items, bathing suits, lingerie, or underwear or boxers in a public place.
- Bring your pets into any buildings, pool areas or lodging. Pets must be kept under restraint. Owners are expected to clean up after their pets and keep them from creating disturbances. Pets may not be brought by day visitors and are not permitted in lodging units. Pets may not be bathed in sinks or showers.
- Solicit any business or any service while at White Tail Resort, except with prior approval of management.
- Use pools or hot tub if you have any open wounds or sores.
- Dive, jump or horseplay in the pools or hot tub or run on the pool and hot tub decks.
- Use vapor in any building.
- Use bubbles or soap in the pools or hot tub.
- Reserve seats by placing and leaving unattended personal belongings when we are close to capacity. Chairs and lounges will be cleared of unattended towels and personal belongings left more than 60 minutes.
- Bring glass containers into pool areas or the hot tub building.
- Allow children under 16 to use the gym at any time. Use of the gym by those 16 or older is at their sole risk.
- Approach or play with unfamiliar children if you’re an adult.
- Smoke anywhere in any public building.
- Bring into White Tail Resort any firearm, weapon, explosive or incendiary device.
- While at White Tail Resort use, possess, traffic in or be under the influence of any controlled substance as defined in current federal or Virginia law.